Tuesday 17 April 2007

Langtang Trek

2 days ago we fixed our trekking tour:
We will start tomorrow in the morning and will come back on 28th of April. I suppose that we will have no internet access in the mountains, so I will not be able to write new posts until we come back. I will take my mobile phone with me for SMS contact or emergency calls, but I do not know if there is mobile phone reception.

Yesterday we went to a hair cutter. I just wanted to shave, Johannes also wanted his hair cut. In the end, we both got the best haircut ever, the most precise shave we have ever had and an incredible massage. Together for 1000 Rupies. Is somebody jealous of us? ;)
I will now try to upload some photos of this event to the Kathmandu album...

Ok, that is enough for the next eleven days. I think that I then will have much more to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment