Friday 17 August 2007

WTF? - to be Continued?

Well, the journey is over now. But is this the end of the blog too?

The problem is, that, with the end of the round the world trip, the main topic of this blog has gone. So we would need a new issue that can be discussed or presented. Maybe some kind of trash-talk ... but there is enough of that in real life. Or a "real" blog - a diary - where I write some funny things which happen to or around me.
Some communication platform with all the nice people I met during the journey would also be very likeable. I'd love to keep in touch with Singapore, Nepal and Australia! Of course that's possible via email but I'm thinking about a forum where we could tell stories about scouting and other stuff.

Feel free to give me some ideas in the comments or by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment