Monday 4 February 2013

Bangkok 2013

I couldn't remember that there are that many "Hilux" in Bangkok... but I remember the spicy food - and I love it!
Anja and I (okay, honestly: I) already got into many tourist-traps like "The Wat Pho is closed today until 1pm, but I can get you to with TukTuk! Only 40 Baht!", but Anja saved us :)
Today's highlights: eating Durian (adding schnapps afterwards for health security), 45m lying Buddha, cooked peanuts, using the hotels rooftop pool (coming soon)
Here are the pictures.
PS: Anja and I are not using our Austrian SIM cards. So, in case someone wants to contact us urgently... or just for fun :)
Anja: +66838693235
Wolfi: +66838693086

3 comments:

  1. Na Gott sei Dank hast die Anja mit ^^
    Und hör auf so scharf zu essen sonst gibts wieder Schüttelfrost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja knapp dran, heut hat mir die schärfe nur bauchweh beschert ;-)

      Delete
    2. lol du Wahnsinniger. Sieh zu das du an deiner Esskultur arbeitest ^^

      Delete